Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can i wax my facial hair?

I have gone under 15 sittings of IPL(intense pulsed light) treatment for the removal of my facial hair.. but my hair grows back within 2 months of the sitting.. n dis treatment is burning a hole in my pocket..so i am thinking of getting them waxed now.. but i am little aprehensive about it.. will dis work.. will i get rashes on my skin(as i have very sensitive skin)..is their any other alternative to waxing.. i dont knw wot to do.. please help me out..Can i wax my facial hair?
ummm....if you've gone to 15 sittings and its still coming back....you need to get your money back. As for waxing...yeah you can do that...a lot of people do...just go to your local beauty store and im sure they will have about 10 different brands for you to choose fromCan i wax my facial hair?
i have my chin, brows, and upper lip waxed every three months. it is not something i like doing but it works and it is not that expensive ($22.00 or so). the waxing truns my face red for about 20 minutes and then everything is back like it should be.
They have all shapes and forms of wax, I have very sensitive skin, I use Nad's Aussie Hair wax on my face and it works great. There dipilitory creams and bleaches. your best bet is the wax though. To get those stubborn dark course stray hairs. Hope this helps.
well can but if your hair is short then it will be stupid but if it is long then OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment