Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hmm, should i use my normal facial scrub tonight? i just got my brows waxed?

Okay, so I know I asked Marie at G.Juarez if I should use my scrub tonight... (she's that lady the waxed my eyebrows) but it seems as though I have forgotton. (I've been up since 4am, black friday...) I've gotten my eyebrows done many times before, but I've recently been on Retin-A Gel and Doxycyline Hyclate for my blemishes, and I don't know if I should use my facial scrub tonight on my sensitive waxed brows.


Any tips?


Thanks :)) Happy belated Turkey Day





you little monsters.... hehe :)Hmm, should i use my normal facial scrub tonight? i just got my brows waxed?
If your scrub is abrasive and has beads, I suggest you do not use it tonight. It might cause irritation on your sensitive newly waxed brows.Hmm, should i use my normal facial scrub tonight? i just got my brows waxed?
yeah unless its like a medical scrub


and cortizone always help to relieve the redness and such
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment