Saturday, August 21, 2010

WAX or NAIR? for facial hair?

i asked the question how to get rid of mushtache...but i got a 50/50 between waxing it....or using nair





which one is it..WAX or NAIR? for facial hair?
haha you rhymed... clever clever girl





wax hurts a lot, so i'd say nair would be the best option, though I'm not sure how it reacts to sensitive skinWAX or NAIR? for facial hair?
I use this awesome cream from Avon you put it on for 15 minutes and then you take a rag and rub kinda hard and poof it is gone.Me and My daughter both use,I don't remember the name but if you are interested Email me and I will email you the name of it.
Wax all the way!!!! Use a prefessional though. Seriously do not use Nair! I tried it on my legs and the smell was so terrible I took it off within like 2 minutes. Do you really want to have that smell in a area right under your nose? Or you can use skintimate everyday and shave it. Or you could use ';Jolen creme bleach';, with lightens the hair and is not painful, you can get that at a department store near you.
Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.





A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
definitley use wax. i tried nair on my facial hair and it burned so bad and gave me a bright red rash on my face for 2 weeks. and i couldnt even touch my lip cuz it was swelled. do not use nair on your face!!!!!!
WAX for sure. It does hurt but your hair will grow back slower, less course and lighter. This has been my experience with my leg hairs and my eyebrows. Besides Nair smells.
I'm a big fan of waxing and you can do that at home just as easily as NAIR--it's like ripping off a band-aid. One moment of pain, but worth it. Buy one of the Sally Hansen home waxing kits that you can use with a microwave. Heat it up. Spread it on upper lip. Place muslin strip over it. Push. Pull! Ouch! Gorgeous:)
Wax! Nair smells bad and will be too close to your lips. Wax will give you longer results. Best alternative? Permanent- laser hair removal by a local dermatologist- will take average 3-6 treatments (one every 4 weeks) for permanent removal. Doesn't hurt (like a rubberband snap) and is very quick.
nair. wax hurts. and nair comes in different scents now so it won't smell bad and its painless. :)
it depends on how sensitive you skin is nair works on skin that isnt sensitive
wax always
i would use nair bcuz it is less painful but waxing probably has a better outcome.
Nair for face for lip hair. Waxing for eyebrows.
NAIR makes waxing stips specifically for facial hair you just rub them between you hands to worm them up pull them apart and wax off the facial hair they work!! and they are really cheap
WAX
WAX WAX WAX! The chemicals in Nair is NOT good for your skin and may even burn it.Waxing will eventually reduce the hair growth and you wont have to do it as often. Ok, I hope I cleared things up a bit! And remember beauty is pain!!
I would recommend wax, because Nair smells NASTY!!!!! And it could irritate your skin and cause breakouts. And if you use nair, it will grow back in a few days, but if you use wax, it will take a couple weeks to grow back.
I would ask Rosie O'Donnell which method she gets the best results from.
i say wax cause my aunt uses nair and it doesnt work for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment