Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Facial Waxing?

Dose anyone know if this works good? I was gonna buy it but i didnt know if it works good... I only want answers from people who have use it .





http://www.andreahairremoval. com/ waxstrips2. html





(Copy and paste the site, but take away the spaces.)Facial Waxing?
if your doing your eyebrows i guess its ok...but if your doing your whole face..i heard its bad...it eventually leads to wrinkles cos its really harsh on your skin...i would just pluck.Facial Waxing?
Yea I think it works good.


But if your doing your eyebrows after like 2 weeks you will have to pluck them. Or wax again..
I have not used this product but I would warn you that waxing hair will cause it to grow back thicker and stronger so you really should consult a professional before doing this so they can inform you of all of the pros and cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment