Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should i wax or thread my facial hair?(mainly around my side burns)?

and one more thing.


i am 34B(probably a little bigger than B)


i am 16.is that ok for my age?


whats ur size?Should i wax or thread my facial hair?(mainly around my side burns)?
Yes, it's just fine, and you might want to colour your facial hair rather than to wax it.Should i wax or thread my facial hair?(mainly around my side burns)?
Id say thread.... because ive tried.. (my eyebrows and upper lip) and its pretty good. I dont really have much hair on my face.. but a friend who HAS to do it always otherwise she'll look ';manly' says that threading is best for the face.. waxing for the rest of the body.





PS never shave... your face, bikini, underarms, hands, tummy.








EDIT - If you bleach, your hair will get long, i mean REALLY LONG!





I did it on my arms (i thought that the little hair will not be visible) yeah they did bleach but now they are eww really long!
Hon, you're FINE...Your size is fine, you look CUTE...I'd say waxing would be best for hair removal..P.S. You don't want mega-hooters...Ask any girl with ';bigguns'; and she'd gladly trade you, I'll bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment