Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hi there!! plz let me know wats the best way to remove facial hair? wax, laser,creams, etc.?

hair on sides on cheeks and few on chin, these r not coarse, but more visible when i bleach. Suggest something that doesnt leave coarse growth or roots visible. thanxHi there!! plz let me know wats the best way to remove facial hair? wax, laser,creams, etc.?
id suggest waxin, creams dont keep the hair away for very long!Hi there!! plz let me know wats the best way to remove facial hair? wax, laser,creams, etc.?
Waxing should work, though it could be painful. If you'd rather not do that I'd say you try using a good-quality cream that people reccomend, or ask a friend if they know of any good creams.
waxing will take it out and laser will too. laser is probably more comfortable but it's expensive. you could try tweezing if there are only a few here and there.
for me its creams
waxing is the best, but it hurts alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment