Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I wax my facial hair or not?

Ok, so I'm a teenage girl and I've been bleaching my facial hair for a few years because I have really dark hair and pale skin so when theyre bleached the hair isnt that noticeable but recently the hair (mostly around my chin and underneath my chin has grown... like an inch long.


So i trimmed it and bleached it but my mom keeps urging me to wax it.. the whole regrowth thing puts me off though, wont it look stubbly?


Shall I do it or not?








And please dont suggest electorisys/laser removal or seeing a por because these things cost money :P


thanks.Should I wax my facial hair or not?
Yes you should because bleaching it can cause damage to your skinShould I wax my facial hair or not?
Yeah I would wax it. :(
Definitely wax it. I don't have that problem, but if it does look stubbly, just bleach that until it is long enough to wax it again.
Wax it off if it really bothers you... theres always shaving ;)


_kay
Gross, lol. Just go with whatever you're comfortable with I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment