Saturday, August 21, 2010

I can't stand facial hair on men, especially hairy beards and mustaches where they wax or play with the ends.

is this an actual phobia? Why do men grow hair, do they have any idea how many women are repulsed by hair? Ew.I can't stand facial hair on men, especially hairy beards and mustaches where they wax or play with the ends.
No, it's not a ';phobia';. You are repulsed by facial hair which is fine and your personal choice. Everyone is different. I agree with the mustache deal where the guy waxes or ';twirls'; the end of his mustache; to me that is gross too. But I do like ';scruffy'; day old beards, the rugged look on guys, and mainly guys do it because it is what makes them feel ';manly'; or good about themselves or the opposite, they just plain don't feel like shaving. I can understand that, because shaving my legs is a true hassle and I will admit, I get lazy at times and don't shave simply cause I don't feel like it. Bottom line, it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round and there is probably a man out there that feels the same way you do.I can't stand facial hair on men, especially hairy beards and mustaches where they wax or play with the ends.
Thank you. Even if you don't feel the same way I do, at least you were open-minded enough to listen to me and accept my answer and I thank you for that!

Report Abuse



I can say that beards and mustaches definitely look better on some men than on others. Not sure if there is a reason, other than on some men it just doesn't flatter their appearance. I'm sure someone like a barber could give you a better answer.
I don't know if it is an actual phobia and didn't know many women were grossed out by it.......hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment