Thursday, August 5, 2010

FACIAL HAIR - 2 WAX OR NOT 2 WAX - That is the question!?

Hi,





I've got a very fine layer of hair over my top lip, which I have been bleaching for a couple of years. Recently I find that the hair, while still being bleached is becoming more noticeable. I've been debating whether or not to just take the plunge and get it waxed. I've spoken to some friends and they seem divided in opinion - some say do and some say don't!





What's a girl to do?FACIAL HAIR - 2 WAX OR NOT 2 WAX - That is the question!?
If it's trouble some for you then by all means wax it, as long as you don't shave it because you don't want to be kissing anybody and you got stubbles...lol but on a serious note that's why these products are here for us so go ahead and take advantage of it and another thing is that your face is the first thing that people see so you should be able to feel comfortable enough to face the world with out having to worry about hair on your face that's why I get my eye brows wax, so wax them suckers girl.FACIAL HAIR - 2 WAX OR NOT 2 WAX - That is the question!?
I don't suggest waxing. Since your upper lip area is really sensitive it's bound to be very painful. Shaving can leave ingrown hairs and/or razor burn.





I suggest a cream hair remover, such as Nair.





You could also get it permanantely removed through electrolisis.
i say leave it alone because once you do that you will have too when your 90.....and waxingcan even leave your skin irritated and leave redness %26amp; swelling for hours....and if its not really noticable i wouldnt worry about it
WAX! Only shaving makes hair grow back course. Believe me, you'll be happier once you do it. Use sugar wax. It's the best! You can find it in beauty supply shops.
not to wax!!


you'll get that hard hair and have to do it for the rest of your life. yuck.
leave it at it is. the hair will get more coarse and thicker if you start waxing or even try to shave it.
of course to wax!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is not of course...you should wax. Some people can have very sensitive skin and your face could turn blotchy red for a couple of days. I would recommend electrolysis...don't worry...it won't hurt. Just remember to give yourself a couple of days when you know you won't be seeing by anyone. You will probably go for 2 session and NEVER have hair again. I am going to do it on my bikini area...No more shaving...that would be heaven. Good luck!


PS: Try waxing your eyebrows first and see how your eyebrow area reacts. If you have sensitive skin, believe me, you will know right away. Then you can make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment