Saturday, August 21, 2010

Facial Waxing (Please help me)?

What last longer, ready-to-use waxing strips or body sugar wax that you put on and than you stick a strip on top?





( and i'm using parissa products)Facial Waxing (Please help me)?
So how many times exactly do you plan on asking the same question?Facial Waxing (Please help me)?
Ready to use strips are tricky and sometimes dont get all the hair...sugaring and regular wax that you tear off with a muslin strip are pretty much the same though I perfer the regular wax thats applied then peeled off with a muslin strip...make sure you hold the skin taught behind where you are going to pull, always pull towards the nose...no matter where on you're body you wax this is ALWAYS the case...and tap the skin (quickly and many times) you just waxed with you're fingers right after you pull the strip off (makes the sting less) and NEVER rewax over the same area you just did you can cause a scab...remove any excess hairs with tweezers...





Happy waxing!!!
I would try going to a professional. Just go to any spa or beauty salon that does eyebrow waxing and usually they will do it for you. they have all the necessary equipment and KNOW what they are doing. that way, you won't end up with scarring or rashes (my own experience lol). It only costs me $15 dollars to get my entire face waxed when i go and it is only red for a few hours and really doesn't hurt that bad. it is totally worth it and lasts about 2 months!
I'm been using waxing strips they last for about 5 weeks..
get sally hansens

1 comment:

lancebillie said...

A facial wax? Hmmm. It's not really a bad idea. Not at all. The result of waxing; there is complete smoothness as opposed to stubble. ;)

Post a Comment