Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will lightening my facial hair with lemon jucie make my hair get darker or thicker even if i dont wax/shave it

i dont shave/wax it, but i want to make sure before i lighten it, that it wont becom thicker or darker.Will lightening my facial hair with lemon jucie make my hair get darker or thicker even if i dont wax/shave it
I wouldn't use lemon juice try a facial hair bleach. Lemon juice will not make your hair thicker or darker. It may appear that it has once it starts to grow out.Will lightening my facial hair with lemon jucie make my hair get darker or thicker even if i dont wax/shave it
it won't get darker or thicker. it might not get lighter either, lemon juice does not always work.
That doesn't always work. I would suggest a cream that you can get at beauty supply stores like Sally's or what ever u may have where you are from. All you do is run the cream on and wipe off 5 mins later and the hair is gone and no pain.
i dont no about it getting darker, but some of my frends use Nair..it reallly helps!
I would see a dermatologist---------lemon juice only works on your hair on your head.
no your hair will not get darker. it might lighten up a bit but lemon juice is not that harsh. it will definetly brighten your hair but for facial hair you might wanna try a bleaching kit just for that purpose. they make them mild enough these days to use almost anywhere.
Most hair removal methods are temporary and painful.


Many people prefer to make their body and facial hair less noticeable by bleaching.
I used to be a hairdresser and I hate to tell you this but, lemon juice won't work. If you shave them, they will come in thicker, coarser and darker. However, it you tweeze them or have the area waxed and continue to do this, you can actually damage the hair follicle enough that some may not grow back at all. For example, I've been tweezing my eyebrows for about 25 years and most of them don't come back anymore, I have very few straglers that I need to tweeze after all these years-which is great!
No, it won't thicken or darken it (I used this technique for years when I was younger). But you could also use the commercial over the counter hair ligtheners which work quicker. With the lemon juice you need to spend time out in the sun for it to lighten the hair. Good luck and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment