Tuesday, August 24, 2010

IS IT OK for guys to wax or get facials?

hey basically i wanna get waxed , im sik of all the hair i got, i mean im not like ashamed but just dont want it. is it ok????IS IT OK for guys to wax or get facials?
Only if you have a lith'pIS IT OK for guys to wax or get facials?
of course it's ok. i prefer it.
why not! everyone has their right to look beautiful, smart, gorgeous and feel good! DUN BE ASHAME OF IT!
Why wouldn't it be?


Will you Please answer my question? I really need an answer Soon!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Its okay,do what you want. You dont need other peoples approval(=
I'd actually perfer it.
its fine
Yeah go for it. Most salons do full body waxing for men as well as women and there's no need to be ambarrassed or feel awkward in any way.





It used to be thought of as something just gay men did but now, men of all orientations get waxed and no one bats an eyelid.





I felt the same way as you do about my own body hair and so now I get waxed every few months and I feel great when I'm smooth all over. The only thing is, it gets expensive to get waxed all over too regularly, so I have to put up with being hairy for some time in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment