Thursday, August 5, 2010

If i epillate my facial hair or wax them will i grow more coarse hair....also i have pimples ...plz help!!?

i'm soon gettin married and worried about the hair on my face and body...i get pimples on my arms if i wax.....i've been epillating ...if i use epillator for face will i grow coarser hair??


and how would be waxing my facila hair?? will it cause more pimples?If i epillate my facial hair or wax them will i grow more coarse hair....also i have pimples ...plz help!!?
The epillate is great for taking out hair. It wont grow back coarse or black. If u epillate ur hair it dosent usually grow back for weeks, my mum epillates her legs and has been doing for a while and she hardly has hairs on them now.If i epillate my facial hair or wax them will i grow more coarse hair....also i have pimples ...plz help!!?
i waxed my face before and it started to grow back quickly.when you wax,finer hair grows back.the idea is to keep waxing it until there is no more hair left then it takes longer to grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment