Saturday, August 21, 2010

Facial waxing?

I find that i am waxing my facial hair (Side burns, cheeks and chin) every week and a half (though im preety sure recently its becoming a weekly habbit) and i am concerned whether this is normal? I find growth after waxing starting about 2days after.. is that normal?. I am also finding bumps and increased whiteheads in areas i wax and also have marks on my skin from waxing and often have 'peeling/dry skin' a few days after waxing... how do i overcome all of this? What wax is best for facial hair? i currently use Veet sensitive strips, i used to use microwavable wax but found it burnt my skin as i could never get the temperature on the skin right! Please help! Thank you.Facial waxing?
I find that my facial hair (upper lip and eyebrows) grows about that fast. However, I don't wax. My method is to first use a depilatory cream, and then a day later bleach whatever is left that the cream did not take off. It is easier for me and doesn't hurt.Facial waxing?
Try having your facial hair laser off.

No comments:

Post a Comment