Saturday, August 21, 2010

Facial Waxing Question?

Hey guys, lets say i buy 2 boxes of facial waxing at walmart, when will i have to go back and get more? (Like how long will 2 boxes last?) And aslo, lets say for some reason i cant go get another box.. and my hairs grow back, will it show a lot? Or less than what it showed before i started waxing?Facial Waxing Question?
I say you will be good for 4 months with 2 boxes. And your hair will grow back darker and thicker than it was before.Facial Waxing Question?
go to a professional doctor
Ok well if you wax your face your hairs are going to come out darker and thicker. I know this may sound gross but I have a lot of hairs on my chin and it annoys the heck out of me cause it makes me look like a guy so I pluck my hairs and everytime I pluck the they come out darker and thick. Thats just like when guys first start shaving they shave more and more because it starts to show more. Hope this helps
i think two boxes will last you a long time if your just doing an upper lip and brows. you can re-use it if your desperate but i wouldnt recommend it
LOL. I love vague stuff.





The time frame you may have to buy more depends on what size wax containers you bought and how much you use when you wax.





If you're just doing your top lip, even the smallest of waxes should last a good while.
i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment