Thursday, August 5, 2010

I have fine facial hair.i wax my eyebrows and upper lips but what shud i do about the little hairs?

i dont wax bc i dont want it to grow back more noticeable %26amp; bleach hurts my skin..I have fine facial hair.i wax my eyebrows and upper lips but what shud i do about the little hairs?
do you mean the peach fuzz?? keep that!


If you mean hair, like noticeable hair, then....tweeze?


it'd hurt to wax the whole face lol =PI have fine facial hair.i wax my eyebrows and upper lips but what shud i do about the little hairs?
Waxing does not make peach fuzz grow back more noticeable. It is the best for removing unwanted hair because it lasts the longest. I had it done recently and it made my face so smooth, I loved it!
I'm not really sure. When you go in next time to get waxed, ask them if there is anything you can do besides waxing your whole face, ouch!!
You can use tweezers i geuss but remember, everyone has short fine hair on their face. Escpecially by your ears...
i would suggest tweezing but with a good tweezers like tweezerman and a mirror that magnifies
Nair is the way to go.
do nair or something like that.


and sorry:(


hope it gets better.
tweeze !
cut them with sissors
sick. this is nasty but i must help... use nair.

No comments:

Post a Comment