Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wax or threading - facial hair - which one?

right so over the past 3 weeks ive got fine hair over my cheek bones. it bothers me cos i have black hair.





should i thred it, i have this machine thingy which u put string it , press on and it does it for you or should i wax it.





which is a better idea?





also what about bleaching? because i dont think they r growing but i dont it to change the colour of my skin? not sure how it works - never used it beforeWax or threading - facial hair - which one?
i asked my self the same thing for my eye brows, but sorry dont know but heard threading hurts


:)Wax or threading - facial hair - which one?
If you have dark skin, don't bleach. The blond hairs will stand out.


If you have lighter skin, TOTALLY bleach. My Mom used to do it a lot, it's harmless. it doesn't change the color of your skin. Waxing hurts like hell, and threading is a pain in the @ss.





Besides, when your hair grows back, it'll feel nasty (stubbly), like you shaved.





BLEACH.
Threading!


I do it on my own.


Its so easy %26amp; cheap.


You get used to the pain...


Waxing is a bit more pricey.
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment