Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I wax my facial hair?

I usually bleach it because I have really pale skin and black hair hair and bleaching makes it less obvious, but lately the hairs on my face, esp on my chin and underneath my chin have been getting longer so I trim them :( Which I realise now makes them grow longer... yes, I'm such a dunce.


So my moms been saying that I should wax them. But Im really worried about the whole regrowth thing.. wont they look stubbly? On the other hand, I really do want to be smooooth ! But I dont want to be slave to wax.. but then again, I dont want to look like a man.


What should I do?


Dont suggest laser hair removal or seeing a waxer cos that costs money!


thanksShould I wax my facial hair?
Please don't wax it, pluck it or shave it, or bleach it anymore. It will damage your skin %26amp; cause a lot of pain. There are lot more easy ways to remove your facial hair!


Have you used ';MySpring It'; - Facial Hair Remover?


It is a spring bar which removes your hair from its roots without damaging your skin in two easy steps!


It is cheap, reusable, portable and natural.Should I wax my facial hair?
don't worry, waxing won't make the hairs look 'stubbly.' When you wax facial hair, it grows back slower and thinner each time you do,or at least in my case it did. i have extremely dark thick hair, and waxing works fine with me, so it should work well for you.
waxing has a chance of pulling out the hair follicles that kills the hair. waxing also slows the growing of hair compared to shaving which makes it grow faster and thicker.
wax them, waxing makes them grow back slower and finer each time.





u could also try the smooth away, idk if it works but its an option
Yeah, just wax it. It won't grow as fast and it won't be as easy to see.
I'm for waxing also. They grow back slower and finer.
wax

No comments:

Post a Comment