Saturday, August 21, 2010

Haircut, wax, mani-pedi, facial, and more...all in one place...?

I am looking to open a salon/spa. I have my cosmetology license from a world renowned academy of cosmetology; and I am also looking into getting my Massage practitioners license, so that I can offer many different services. I would offer : Massages, Aromatherapy, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, Haircuts/Styles/Perms/Highlights ext.. all in one place, all done by me. It would be very private as I would not accept walk in clients, and would only have one client in the spa at a time because I know some people are not comfortable with spa settings, especially when they are busy! So... would you like a setting like that? Why or why not? Would you pay extra for more personal attention and a cosmetologist with a higher level of training? why or why not? What kind of services do you receive on a monthly/yearly basis and would you go more often if you had a good relationship and trust with your cosmetologist? Thank you!Haircut, wax, mani-pedi, facial, and more...all in one place...?
Hell yeah if I had the money I would go there once a month and get spend the day getting all my beauty stuff done.Haircut, wax, mani-pedi, facial, and more...all in one place...?
That is one place that would be wonderful to go to-at a reasonable price. Each thing reasonably priced. As far as I can tell, not trying to burst your bubble, but that would be high priced, to me. As a woman, I can go to a local barber shoop in my town, and for $6 get a haircut. Why so cheap? I have heard it's because they don't have all those ';name brand'; items for sale there. As for haircoloring, etc., I would be interested. Especially in a massage. That I have had done, and feels so good! For options on a massage, of 15,30,45, and 60 min. long. That would be awesome! I wish you the best. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment