Saturday, August 21, 2010

Facial Waxing?

This is a weird question, but I go in every 2 weeks to have my eyebrows and upper lip waxed. One time I go in and it's virtually painless, then the next time I go in it seems like my skin is more sensitive and hurts more, then the next time I go in it's painless. Does it have something to do with the temperature of the wax, or does it have to do with horomones? Every other time I go in, I'm close to starting my period, could that make my skin sensitive? I have the same amount of hair growth, and the same lady does the waxing every time. I was just wondering if anybody else has ever noticed this or know why it happens...Facial Waxing?
hormones shouldent effect how much waxing hurts. the temperature of the wax has a lot to do with the amount of pain u feel.


if u want to make sure that every time u go in it wont hurt, numb ur eyebrows and upper lip before u go in by taking an ice cube and rubbing it on the areas.Facial Waxing?
Maybe going in every two weeks is not giving the skin enough time to heal fully, that's what happened to me when I went every two weeks. I had to start going every three weeks.
it has 2 do with ur horomones, pms or when u pass an egg...either time will make u more sensitive...
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment