Thursday, August 5, 2010

Should i wax or thread my facial hair ,pls help?

hi there pls give me one option which one is better i do bleach but i want zero hair tell me which one is good in all ways cus waing causes breakouts pls help dont tell me to use hair removal cream .Should i wax or thread my facial hair ,pls help?
I think wax it, don't use removal cream as my ex bf used removal cream and it grow back moreShould i wax or thread my facial hair ,pls help?
if waxing causes breakouts then thread. theres no wax involved but it can be higher priced and just as painful. You can also watch how they do it and try it at home...people say its not that hard
Well with the wax it is less painfull but doesnt last as long, the thread is your best bet if you want it to last a long time, and after youve been getting the thread for a while the hair wont even grow back on your face which may or may not be a good thing.
wax it.
You should shave. It will stop growing back after the second or third time.
Buy yourself a good pair of tweezers and a magnified mirror.


Plucking out facial hair will keep it away for the longest period of time.


And it really doesn't hurt THAT much.


Then wash your face with some cool mild soapy water, rinse well and use a good moisturizer when you are finished.
thread it. I had my Unibrow done . It hurts a little bit.
Wax it. Threading can also cause irritation just as much. They both hurt, but waxing is like a band-aid coming off fast and threading is like peeling it off extra-slowwww.
wax
I suggest waxing. When hair is waxed, it takes a longer time for hair to reappear. Hence, waxing is more economical if you compare to shaving, or using hair removal creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment