Saturday, August 21, 2010

Facial Waxing?

Hey guys, today i went to the store to pick up a few things. While i was there i saw some facial waxing products. -- (i need to facial wax my upper lip) I saw one that i was going to buy, but i didn't cause i dont know if it works good. It was called ;


Nair Pretty Face and Bikini waxing strips. Dose anyone know if that products work good? Is it easy to use?





(i only want answers form people who use that product.)Facial Waxing?
Yea they work. I like Nair Pretty Face. But it leaves me really red.Facial Waxing?
I've tried doing it myself with those products and I didn't have very good luck. It hurt and it left my lip red for several days. Go to a salon that has licensed estheticians. It doesn't cost much more than buying the products.
i would never wax my own bikini that just sounds horrible for that i go into a spa for someone else to do it. i havent heard much about nair pretty face but i dont like nair products in general... they stink and dont always do the best job at removing hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment